Monday, March 31, 2008

Oceanside




We spent the weekend at our Oceanside home.....Our boat, the "Island Dancer" is our second home! We have so many great friends there. We are truly blest to be able to get away and spend time in Oceanside. This weekend we had our niece Breanna with us. We spent time with our good friends Matt, Diane, Madison and Levi, bar b qued yellow tail on the boat,went to see our friend Steve Orr sing at Montery Bay , went to the pier, Julia got to fly her kite that her pal Monty gave her,and we went to the Fred Hall Fishing show in Del Mar. It was a fun weekend!















1 comment:

Mom said...

These will be wonderful memories that will last a lifetime...... after Julia told me about her weekend in Oceanside,I told her that I thought that she was the luckiest little girl in the whole world, and she said "I know I am". What a special little gift she is.