Friday, March 21, 2008

Amazing Love Good Friday

Growing up in my family, I always had a lot of love around me......I was blessed to have parents who loved each other and I have been secure in knowing that they love me. I always have had a good grasp of what love is and how strong it can be. ...........but I have to say that the love that comes from having a child, is unlike anything that can be imagined.... .. I love that daughter of mine so much that I would give my life for her......but to give her life, to save the world?.........that would be unthinkable.........what kind of amazing love our Heavenly Father has for us to give his perfect Son Jesus to be crucified, so that we....the imperfect, can have forgiveness and come to His kingdom and have eternal life..........That is truly Amazing Love......and I am so glad that the story does not end on Good Friday, I am so glad that Jesus was able to overcome the grave so that death has no more sting .....I am so glad for the amazing love of God.......!!!
I had a dream a while back.......in my dream I felt drawn to go outside and look up to the sky.... and suddenly in the sky I saw a coffin ,and then a man came up out of the coffin and was very much alive.....then immediately after that ,the sky was filled with faces of people.....one of which was my Dads face!!! I was sooooooo excited to see my Dad!!......I called out for Doug to come outside and see the sky ....to see my Dad and all the others.........Wow what a dream that was.... !!
I believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and I believe that all who have trusted Him as their Lord and Savior will be Resurrected also.......It is Friday now....But Look out!....... Sunday is a Comin'!

No comments: