Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Grandma Julia



On March 7 of this year my sweet Grandma went to Heaven. It is hard to put into words what it means to have been so blessed with such a wonderful woman for my grandmother......she has always been here my whole life... I named my daughter after her because she is a person who I admire, a woman of great integrity, great faith, strong family values...faithful.....and losing her is a big deal....a life changing event for our family......but Grandma was ready.....she lived here 89 great years and her body was tired and painful , she finished strong- INCREDIBLY STRONG ...those of us who were there with her in the end were given an up close view of her strong will to live and unconditional love for her family ....she was a very unselfish person......she has a servant's heart......she is a treasure ....she was ready for her new eternal body that was awaiting her...I can only imagine what a party there was going on in Heaven when she arrived....she is missed....but I am happy to know that she is living the good life.....and I have peace that I will see her again when I get there. I Love you Grandma, forever.....

No comments: