Sunday, May 11, 2008

HOOK UP!


Well, I am feeling better after getting a long hot shower and sea salt scrub...........this weekend we went to the boat .


.........when we got there on Friday evening , there were 4 or 5 television news vans in the harbor.......they we there reporting a story of a couple that has been missing since Thursday.......they went out to go fishing and were supposed to return that evening and did not......we heard later that their boat had been found in Mexico on Rosarito Beach........but they were still not found.......We are praying for them and their family.

Saturday we went out fishing........Our good friends Matt and Diane and their two kids Levi and Madison went with us. We had a great day on the water ......we saw dolphins......whales ......sunfish........and we caught a 270 pound thresher shark......! I did reel it in most of the way.....but I had some trouble with the belt hurting me so I had to hand it over to Matt to finish the job!! It was a fun experience!......I am very sore today from all the reeling !
We got it all cleaned and vacuum packed after we got home........Happy Mothers Day!




1 comment:

Mom said...

That's my girl........way to go Lora......Happy Mother's Day.