Friday, April 11, 2008

Retreat at Lake Arrowhead

Today I leave for the weekend to attend a women's retreat at Lake Arrowhead! I am so looking forward to it. I have not been away from Julia for more then one night and when I have it has only been for the evening and she is the one going to Grandmas house. I know all will be fine, she and Doug will have a great Daddy/Daughter weekend. Doug is a wonderful Dad, I am very blest to have him for my husband, he takes very good care of us, and I am so thankful to be able to go and have such peace, thank you Doug, I Love you. Dougs birth verse is so fitting also ..........James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Today is the date that would have been the due date of the pregnancy that miscarried last September......September 9th 2007..........quite a day........ heartbreaking.......All I can say is God showed up that day and held me so tight that I was in awe......even though I was experiencing such a devastating situation.... He let me know that He was there in so many Extraordinary ways that only I can understand in my Spirit......I know without one single shadow of a doubt that my baby is in Heaven and God is taking very good care of that child , and what a comfort it is to have that peace . The birth verse for September 9th is Psalm 9:9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
And now today God is giving me a retreat on this date that could possibly be a hard one for me.........Just a small sample of the kind of Extraordinary ways that God lets me know that He is there. Thank you Heavenly Father , I Love you.

No comments: