Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here we go BABY !!!

We are back in the desert after being gone to Oceanside for the weekend. , Doug's parents went with us ,we got a room at the Marina Inn which is walking distance to our boat.....Doug, Matt, Clint ,Wally and Johnny went out fishing on Saturday so the room gave us a place to hang out while the boat was out.......Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend Sheila's daughter, Mandy, in San Clemente.....it was a great time......she is going to have a girl, I am so happy for her.

Well, I am excited about the challenge starting tomorrow!!! I can't wait to reap the results!! I want to #1 continue to do my Quiet Time with God ( that has been so rewarding )..........#2 get in shape and lose 15 pounds (which will give me a whole wardrobe because then all my clothes in my closet will fit again!) .......# 3 organize a couple rooms in my house ( Laundry room and guest bedroom ).........and #4 get to bed by 10:30PM...wow now that I have published this I really have to get with it and do it!!!!! Like I said I am excited to reap the results.......but it won't be easy! My Dad always said, "don't set your goals too low"........ so......., I am aiming high! Sheila and her three daughters and two of her grand daughters . I used to work for Sheila, at the Erawan salon, she is such a special friend , very talented artist, photographer and cosmetologist (just to name a few) , ......I have known her my whole adult life and am very thankful to have her in my life......she has a beautiful family with one more on the way! Congratulations!

No comments: