Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! 2010

2010.......This year on my birthday I will turn 43 years old....(maybe)
This year we will have a great Summer taking weekend trips
in our new motor home (maybe)
This year on our anniversary Doug and I will be married 10 years (maybe)

Hopefully all these things will come to pass........but the truth is none of them are a for sure thing...........I am not being negative.......I really hope and pray that I make it to see 43 years old......and we are able to have a great Summer......and that Doug and I make it to see our 10th anniversary.......but we just can't be 100% sure about our life plans .......we really are not in control .......yes we can make choices that make a difference in our life.....and we should be diligent to behave responsibly and do our part to allow things to go well..... we can't control others, the economy, the weather, our health........but we can be filled with the Holy Spirit and be led by Him .......He can give us supernatural knowledge, healing, Love, Joy, peace, patience , kindness, goodness, gentleness ,faithfulness, and self control.................sometimes He may have plans for us that we have no way of knowing about in ourselves.....but when we are obedient to His lead , we can be used by the Lord to accomplish miracles..Change lives for the better....establish the Lords will and purpose.....and it is always better......even easier.........not easy......but easier then just living by our own strength, knowledge and planning abilities..................and the more I see Him do, the more I want to let Him lead.....the more prayers that I see answered.....the more I want to Pray.....God answers prayer.......not just some, but all.......He doesn't take orders from us......We take orders from Him......and when we are abiding in His will......He will move mountains if that's what is needed to establish His will......God's will is good......It always has Eternal good as the objective......Eternity.......that's where it's at......that's where my citizenship is.......I am very happy with my life here, and I feel very blessed to be who I am.......but today I could breathe my last breath..or Jesus could come back...or I might have ten more years........or more......only God knows.......GOD KNOWS....so how could I make one more step or live one more minute without asking Him to direct my every step......He wants the best for me , both here and for eternity......If I am not trusting Him now......then what makes Him think that I have trusted Him with my eternity........when I see Him face to face.......I want to hear.."Well done"........I can't say that I have always lived a "well done" kind of life.....and the truth is there are many things that take my attention away from doing what the Lord wants me to do.....flesh is weak ......but I can say that since I have given the Lord more trust and control......asked Him to empty me of myself and fill me with His Holy Spirit.......He has done amazing things.....and I want more of Him........I know one thing for sure.....He is faithful.......always and forever........that's all I really need to know if I am putting my faith in Him ....He is faithful to forgive me when I am disobedient......thank You for the grace Lord.....I can't wait to see what He is going to do this Year..I am buckled up and hanging on tight for the awesome ride with the Lord at the wheel.......He as torn off the rear view mirror and is moving forward to new and exciting places.....Reign On King Jesus.......Let's Roll!
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature ; the old things passed away; behold new things have come.

No comments: