Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aloha Island Dancer

" Island Dancers" My Mom and Julia


Well, this has been quite a crazy few weeks......so that isn't new.....anyway......It is official, ....the Island Dancer has a new owner.............I have mixed emotions about it......We really enjoyed that boat, we had her for over five years!......Lots of precious memories that will never be forgotten....we made so many great friends in Oceanside over the past 10 years so we will for sure continue to visit Oceanside every chance we get........I am thankful that the people that own her now are very nice people and will enjoy many good times as well.........Aloha to Island Dancer thank you for the great times!
On the other hand......I am excited about what is ahead.......God is so good!
Aloha Mom........
I took my mom to the airport to fly back to Kona this morning.......She came to stay here in the desert with us for a week! It is so much fun to have her visit here in the summer, because she stays at our house with us and we really have a different kind of time together......like a vacation we get to spend more visiting time .....she gets homesick for the desert when she is in Hawaii all summer,( and we get homesick for her also) so she comes back for a week in the middle of the summer and visits us to get over the homesick.......we had a great time!
Today I finished writing a new song......it is called " Thank You For The Grace" I worked on the recording .......it still needs some work......the recordings that I can do here by myself are very limited.....so even when I finish a recording....it is still a rough draft .........I want to take all the songs that I have written and produce an album with good musicians .......I have 8 songs now, so after I write a few more I will move the attention to the next level of recording......but for now I am having more fun than should be legal .........

Thank You For The Grace Lora Poe 8-22-09
I've been down a few roads- I've made some wrong turns along the way.
I'm so thankful to know- Lord , You were there to catch me when I fell and
Lead me home when I strayed. Your Love is why I'm singin' , Your Grace is
Why I'm breathin'......
Thank You for the Love, that you lavish on me
Thank You for the Joy, You've got me overflowin'
Than You for the Patience , that brought me to this place, for my salvation
Father thank You for the Grace........
It's only by Your Grace that I go....and I need a new supply everyday.
I'm so thankful to know- Lord You are there to catch me when I fall and
Lead me home when I stray.. Your Love is why I'm singin',
Your Grace is why I'm breathin'...........
Thank You for the Love, that You lavish on me
Thank You for the Joy, You've got me overflowin'
Thank You for the Patience , that brought me to this place, for my salvation
Father Thank You for the Grace.

No comments: