Thursday, December 4, 2008

Home for the Holidays! Down Home Cookin' and Singin'

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday we had the wonderful opportunity to take a trip to Tennessee and Arkansas to visit family that I have not seen in way too many years. Some of them were kids the last time I was there and now are grown with kids of their own. Doug and Julia had never met many of them. We had such a wonderful time. I am very thankful that we were able to take the trip ......I spent a lot of time there on Summer vacations when I was growing up.....it felt like going home! I really have missed it there and will definitely be going back sooner than later. Julia had a wonderful time.....getting to meet so much family that she didn't even know existed.......she got to sing and play with her cousins.......she got to drive a go cart....feed horses.....go bowling......and eat.....eat....eat so much good southern home cookin'!! We filled our tummies and our memories with southern hospitality . I Love all of ya'll thank you so much for getting everyone together while we were there !


No comments: