Friday, November 14, 2008

Julia's Dream

Julia woke up this morning and immediately started telling me about the dream that she had last night......her teacher told me that she told her about it also........I just had to share.........

She said........" I dreamed that we were at a hotel and we were just coming back from the pool and we got to the room there was an angel standing on the bed, and the angel said " God has risen "...and it was Easter morning .....and then we called God on the telephone and then God looked through the window and the light was so bright ! I promised God that I will walk in His light and God promised that He will come back again soon!" ---Julia Poe age 5

This is my daughter Julia's birth verse........Matthew 10:7 As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' ......

No comments: